If your system does not have a By-pass you need these filters.
- The difference between a HRV unit with or without a summer bypass can be detected by the size of the filters.
- HRV systems WITH bypass are bigger than the filters for a system without bypass.
(with bypass size = ca. 500x237 mm (L X W)
(without bypass = ca. 415x237 mm (L X W)
- Including VAT
- 1 set includes 2 pieces of filters
- 5% extra discount when ordering 2 or more products
- Free shipping for orders over € 125,-
Replacing HRV filters and small maintenaince
The HRV filters for Ubbink M300 and G400 are eassy to replace. Please refer to the user manual for easy steps on how to do this. Prevent expensive and complicated maintenance by cleaning your filters and HRV unit with fáir Probiotics. For more information on this revolutionary cleaning process click here.
User manual Ubbink M300 and G400
You can download your Ubbink user manual can be downloaded here.
Every 6 months we will send you a reminder to check and/or replace your filters. The reminder will also contain details of your last purchase with us and with just one click you can re-order Ubbink replacement filters.
With a filter subscription
we will automatically send you new filters at agreed intervals (3,4 or 6 months). This way you can be assured of a continuous healthy indoor climate.