||531101 - 531110 - 535004 - 580826 - 580568
If your unit has a summer bypass you need these filters.
- filters for a unit with bypass are bigger than for a unit without bypass
- (With summer bypass approx. 500 x 237 mm (L x W)
- (Without summer bypass approx. 415 x 237 mm (L x W)
- Including VAT
- Brink part number 531101/535001
- 1 set includes 1 pieces G3 filter and 1 F6 pollen filter (EN779)
- 1 wire frame filters à approx 415x237 mm (L x W)
- 1 F6 pollen filter à approx 415x237 mm (L x W)
- 5% extra discount when ordering 2 or more products
- Free shipping for orders over € 125,-
Replacing Brink renovent HR 250/325 filters and simple maintenaince
The HRV filters for the Brink Climate systems MVHR unit are eassy to replace. Please refer to the user manual for easy steps on how to do this. Prevent expensive and complicated maintenance by cleaning your filters and Brink HRV unit with fáir Probiotics. For more information on this revolutionary cleaning process click here.
User Guide Brink Renovent HR 250/325
The Brink Renovent HR 250/350 medium/large user manual can be downloaded on our user guide page.
Every 6 months we will send you a reminder to check and/or replace your HRV filters. The reminder will also contain details of your last purchase with us and with just one click you can re-order your Brink Renovent HR 250/325 filters.
With a Filter Subscription
we will automatically send you new filters at agreed intervals (3,4 or 6 months). This way you can be assured of a continuous healthy indoor climate.